Overreact much Dad?

Saturday, February 11, 2012

While browsing YouTube I stumbled upon this video that has gone pretty viral at this point with well over a million views between the many times its been uploaded. Basically it's a Father who saw a post his daughter put on her Facebook where she complains about having to do housework and being woken up early by her little brother. The Dad decides to print it out, read it and then SHOOT her laptop with a handgun. Did I mention he recorded the whole thing and put it on YouTube? Hey I wouldn't like my daughter complaining about me on the internet either but welcome to being a Dad cowboy. You're supposed to be the adult here. You have publicly embarrassed her in a way that I'm sure will hurt her on many levels both socially in school and mentally for years to come. Congrats Dad! -C



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...