Whats New Friday

Thursday, December 22, 2011

So a long time ago in a blog not so far away I used to do "Whats New Friday" (yes I know Whats New Wednesday sounds better but it's too late to change it now!). I haven't done one in a while so here we go!
Whats New With Us:
The biggest new things with us is that I got a new job (yay!) and we bought a car! (yay!). The car thing has been awesome for us. We live in Boston so we use public transit a lot but it's nice to have a car when you want to leave city limits, go grocery shopping, do errands or not walk your toddler to daycare in 20 degree New England weather. We went with a 2011 Rav 4 and we LOVE it. If you live in the New England area and are looking for a new car I highly suggest checking out Boch Toyota in Norwood, we had an amazing experience and didn't feel pressured etc. Thanks Boch!


Whats New With Sierra:
Hmmmmm where do I begin? So Sierra has left any sign of being a baby in the dust and is a wacky / energetic / hysterical little toddler. I truly miss my little baby but am enjoying this period of her development so much! I can actually play with her and not just play at her anymore if that makes sense. Her favorite game right now is pretending to be a mama and/or cooking us food in her kitchen. The thing that makes her laugh the most is beeping the horn in the car, if she's upset in the car I just beep wildly and she cracks up laughing.


Whats New With The Blog:
So I'm sure you noticed that we blog a lot less lately and I don't have an excuse. We're just both super busy and this takes a back seat unfortunately. My New Years Resolution is to try to blog in here MUCH more often! So keep checking back. We haven't done a give away in a long time so perhaps we'll get one rolling for next month. Any ideas for things you may want to win?
Whats New (and cool) On The Internet:


-Craig <3

p.s. please take a second and click the banner to give us a vote on Top Baby Blogs? :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...