Tonight we went to the zoo!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays everyone (whichever holiday that may be!). For our family it's Christmas and I have to say I'm getting super excited. I love Christmas and everything about it pretty much. I love watching my loved ones opening thoughtful gifts I gave them, I love seeing friends and family that I don't get to enough anymore, I love the movies, the carols and all that other stuff. Cheesy as it is it's just a great holiday that brings family together and if you can't get down with that than bah humbug to you.


Tonight to start the festivities off we headed north to Stoneham, MA  to the Stone Zoo! From Thanksgiving until New Years they run an event called "ZooLights" which was awesome! They deck the whole zoo out in fancy lights, you can take your photo with Santa, theres a few small rides and lots of weird vintage animatronic animals. In addition to all the normal "Christmas stuff" you can also see some animals (duh). We saw tropical birds, owls, monkeys, otters, a tortoise and even a reindeer. All in all a great night and admission is only 5 bucks! I suggest it to anyone with kids in the area! -Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...