Daddy Does Chicago: Day 1

Sunday, October 16, 2011


It is 8:45 PM and I am sitting in a hotel room in downtown Chicago. Why you may ask? Recently I accepted a new job and as part of your first few weeks they send you to Chicago for an orientation program for one full work week. While I am happy that this new job provides more money for my family and I it is difficult to be away from your family about a week. I know we will survive it but it's not easy explaining to a toddler why daddy is going to be MIA for a week.


I'm sure she'll be fine, but will I ?!?!?! I'll keep you guys posted.



Some iPhone photos I snapped form the plane.
Left: Bye Bye Boston / Right: Hello Chicago


I brought one of Sierra's toys with me to keep me company. I dont think he has a name but I'm thinking we'll call him "Chicago" from now on.














Wish me luck guys <3 -Craig

p.s. please take a sec and vote for us on Top Baby Blogs! No need to sign up just click this link --> http://bit.ly/HIPSTERDAD and then click the little brown bubble THATS IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...