Tuesday Tunes!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's that time of the week again. This week we're ALL posting a song! So enjoy all four songs and hope you have an awesome day :-) -Craig

--

1. "Tom Waits - Hell Broke Luce" - Waits is one of the most influential and greatest living musicians and his newest video for "Hell Broke Luce" is an amazing song and the video is just mind blowing. Enjoy! -Craig



2. "The Pharcyde - Y (J Dilla Remix)" This is just one of those childhood songs that just makes you bop your head. -Andre



3. "Tigers Jaw - I Saw Water" Being that I am starting to get up there in age and my body is creaking more and more, I have to have SOMETHING that keeps me young, right? How about listening to music that reminds me of what I listened to back in the day... made by kids almost half my age. -Don




4. "JMSN - Alone (Kastle Remix)" This track, actually this whole album was on repeat all summer for me. Big thick vibes, haunting yet romantic, solid production throughout. If you are feeling this one you should also check my favorite track on the album entitled alone, I was going to post that one but the video isnt exactly THD appropriate :)   -Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...