New Dad on the Block

Sunday, November 18, 2012

If you are a frequent reader of The Hipster Dad you may have noticed a pretty drastic change to the look and feel of the blog. You may also be reading these words envisioning Craig or Michael behind the wheel, but just like the wizard of OZ, I pop from behind the curtain. Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is Don, the designer of the new look, and a new addition to The Hipster Dad Blog. I have been writing my own personal dad experience over at Adeline's Daddy, but due to a move out to the Boston area (THD land) among other things I haven't had much time to write, although there has definitely been much Dadding going on...


I'm honored to join a group of great Dads bringing a different angle to parenthood. We are in search of an open, creative, inclusive, loving, positive atmosphere for our children along with the search for balance in keeping our own identities as creative guys. These things can go hand in hand figuratively and literally.



Check back soon for a ton of new features that we are working on and... another addition to the crew.

Thanks for reading.
- Don


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...