Check out our new friends TruckerDeluxe.com !!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So recently the dudes over at TruckerDeluxe.com reached out to us and asked if we'd like to try out anything from their site. Well one look and the answer was pretty obvious... DUH? They are so up our alley it's crazy with brands like Analog, Gravis, The Hundreds and Society (among a hundred others) it's a pretty one stop shop for all things hip and cool. We chose a couple of products we liked and they sent them out to us for free99 (Thanks Trucker!).


For a limited time if you use the code: HIPSTER20 you will get 20% off your entire order at TruckerDeluxe.com so get on that people!

I work in an office where I have to be halfway decently dressed but it doesn't mean I check my personality or style at the door and dawn the baby blue shirt w/ khakis. So I picked out the WeSC Sullivan shirt which is officially the comfiest and best fitting button up I own. Check it out here. It's 52 bucks which is more than I'd normally spend on myself but I assure you guys it is rad.






More importantly and relevant to Dads everywhere office pixel pusher or not is the second thing I chose which was the Gravis Uno Backpack. An awesome backpack for work by day and awesome manly diaper bag by weekend. It fits my laptop, my camera and as many diapers, wipes and toys as a toddler can ask for. It's way more comfortable than my old bag and I love the simplicity of the design.

Check out Trucker's wide array of backpacks here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...