Thursday Tunes #08 / "Swing Sets & Neighborhoods" by Moses Campbell

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swing Sets and Neighborhoods  "Swing Sets & Neighborhoods" by Moses Campbell


 So haven't done Thursday Tunes in a long time but trying to get back into it because I love sharing music with you guys! So the other day I was listening to one of my favorite radio stations, WHRB, and they played this band "Moses Campbell" who sounds so good I jumped up and "Shazammed" it but it didn't work luckily they post their playlist online. This song - along with the whole album - is great! I highly suggest picking it up here.


Think: Tilly and the Wall meets The Decemberists meets The Front Bottoms meets The Unicorns.


* p.s. sorry the play button launches MySpace and then you have to hit play again - its the only place I could find it and their embedding features suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...