Q & A: Fill in the Blanks Blogger Tag Game

Wednesday, February 15, 2012



1. We started my blog because... 
The concept for the blog started sort of as a joke in a conversation Michael and I were having once but after the conversation was over we decided why the hell not? Figured we could try to show Dad's in a positive light and show people that some Dads actually are really hands-on, involved and just as into parenting as the mama's out there.

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are... 
I really dig when people blog about other stuff than just their children. Don't get me wrong I love posts about kids, parenting etc (I mean it's a Dad blog) but It's cool to get a glimpse at other parts of people's lives whether it's what they do for work, a date night they had with friends, etc.

3. Something I love about blogging... 
My favorite part about blogging is that one day I'll be able to share this with my daughter. She can see photos of things we did and my struggles / thoughts on parenting as a new / young Dad.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is...


5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog... 
Hmm thats a tough one. I don't think I've ever written about how badly I want to move. I love Boston but I don't want this to be the only thing I've ever / will ever know. Vacationing is great but I truly want to experience what it's like to live somewhere else even if it is only for 1 year. This needs to happen!

6. My new favorite blogs to read are...
I don't really ready any "new blogs" I guess? But my favorite parenting blogs to read are: Before I Was A Mom, Just By Living, Adeline's Daddy, DadAnd, Smonk You & How To Be A Dad.

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are...
Posting "photo dumps" too often. AKA those posts where it's just 40 photos that people most likely don't care about.

We tag Don Naylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...