11 QUESTIONS

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So first off thanks to our pal Marcella over @ Mar and Peej for tagging us in this little blogger game going around!  We've been slacking a bit at blogging so this was a nice little kick in the pants to actually post something! -Craig

11 QUESTIONS
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.



11 random things:
1. I am portuguese... and extremely proud of it!
2. I hold a degree & license to be an art teacher but I am a graphic designer instead - which i never went to school for and don't hold a degree in.
3. I grew up in New Bedford, MA - a town that is most well known for being the whaling capitol of the world and still had a very busy / working fishing port.
4. I am vegan
5. I don't own or want a television or microwave
6. I have an irrational phobia of stickers. Adhesives really (stickers, band-aids etc) it grosses me out and I refuse to use / go near them.
7. I got a tattoo of the  logo as a bet when I was 18. Easiest 100 bucks I ever made!
8. I used to smoke about a pack of Camel Lights a day. (I quit over a year ago though!)
9. My favorite place in Boston is the Museum of Fine Arts.
10. I have moved 7 times in 6 years (all in Boston). I'm sort of indecisive.
11. I really really (really) hate Rick Santorum.


Questions from Marcella:

1. Whats favorite color?

My favorite colors are black, gray and white, boring I know!



2. Whos your favorite Celebrity and why?
My favorite Celebrity is David Hockney. He is a internationally famous artist - if you don't know him you need to get on that asap. Quick story: I used to work at a big museum here in Boston. Hockney had an exhibition going up and while they were setting it up I caught a glimpse of him smoking a cigarette inside the gallery. He was surrounded by tons of people (including the museum director, security, curators, etc) and he just didn't give a shit. He's been my hero ever since. David Hockney is above the law!


3. Whats your favorite kids clothing brand?
I love Sierra's clothes from Nico-Nico & Tea

4. Whats your  top 3 favorite blogs?

5. Whats one childhood memory that you'll always remember?
One of my favorite memories from my childhood was going to Florida: just me and my Dad. It was Thanksgiving vacation and we flew to Florida and he brought me to Disney, Orlando Studios, and tons of beaches and other attractions. We made our Thanksgiving dinner on the grill and spent the week jet skiing and going on rides. We didn't have a lot of money so I know it meant a lot of saving and sacrificing on him and my mom just to make me happy. My parents and that vacation rule.

6. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
My waistline? 

7. Whats your favorite vacation spot? 
I have to say NYC. I've been a bunch of times and between the galleries, museums, vegan restaurants, and just the general vibe of the city it's a place I love / could see myself living eventually. (Also a big fan of Maine!)

8. Are you happy?
Yes I am. I have a beautiful family, a good job and I love where I live. Thats more than a lot of people have and I consider myself very very lucky!

9. If you had a chance to do whatever you wanted for one day, WHAT would you do?
I would go to England with my family and see a Newcastle United game in real life. We already have our shirts ready to go:

10. Favorite TV show?
My favorite show of all time would have to be LOST. It's amazing. But sadly it's over so my favorite current show is Breaking Bad. If you're not into it get into it. Now.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
A few months we go we purchased a 2011 Rav 4! Love it:


11 Questions for Adriana of Just By Living & Liz of Husband Dear Husband | Dear Wife | Dear Baby:
1. What is your favorite musician / band?
2. What is your favorite thing about being a mom?
3. If you could have any job (besides being a Mom) in the world what would it be and why?
4. What are your main goals for 2012?
5. What would your child's name have been if he/she were born the opposite sex?
6. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
7. What are your top 3 favorite stores to shop (for yourself) at?
8. What will be your next big purchase?
9. Is your life how you pictured it being when you were a child?
10. Top 3 Favorite movies (or books)?
11. Your 5 must-read blogs currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...