D.I.Y. Halloween Costumes!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

With Halloween just a few days away I figured it would be a good time to do a little post about it. Sierra was born in August which means she celebrated her first Halloween at just over 2 months old. When i say celebrated I really mean her mean old parents dressed her up and brought her to 2 or 3 houses near by to show her off and get some free candy. The next year she still didn't REALLY understand what was going on but she had a good time going to a few houses with her pal Henry. This year however she is well aware whats going on. She understands dress up and pretend and can say "HARROREEEEEN!!". It's so fun to watch her get excited when we pass decorated houses or when we picked out a pumpkin that I can not wait to carve with her tomorrow! One thing that makes Halloween special every year is Sierra's costumes. So when i said "D.I.Y." in the title of this post I sort of fibbed, it should really read "H.A.D.I" (Have Aidan Do It): Aidan is one of Lauren's very close friends who attended R.I.S.D. for apparel design. For the past three years she has hand made Sierra's costumes and they are absolutely beautiful & well done. Theres something amazing about having a one of a kind costume that I just cant explain, it's really nice and we can not thank Aidan enough for her generosity! If you like what you see you should contact her here ---> Aidan Vitti's Portfolio. Have fun Halloween news, tips, ideas or photos to share please do so in the comment section below. Stay safe out there guys!!! -Craig

2011: Little Red Riding Hood




2010: Sea Monster:




2009: Hedgehog:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...