My Cousin Jada

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hi guys - So just last week I found out my four year old cousin Jada has been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. As you can imagine this has come as a huge blow to my entire family but we are trying to stay optimistic and be there for one another in this time.

I along with Lauren and Sierra will be walking (and strollering!) in the Great Strides National Walk Event in Boston. We are walking to raise money for the CF Foundation for a cure. I know the times are tough with money but if you can afford to even send $1.00 - please do. We are trying everything we can to not only raise money for a cure for Jada, but a cure for every child who suffers with this disease.

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who donated, I reached my goal (and then some!) in 7 hours! It means the world to me how supportive my friends and family are <3

Here is a photo of Jada and her Dad / The Official 2011 Great Strides Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...